Life Coaching is available via phone, Zoom, or in person.
Coaching is not mental health counseling. Life Coaching is for you if you are dealing with any of the below issues and want to grow into the best version of yourself! My style is direct so we get your goals met; mixed in with some humor along the way. After all, creating the life you deserve can be fun! I will help you problem solve, make strong decisions, make you a priority, and explore what you want and desire.
I enjoy helping my clients tap into their strengths, work through the fear of success and gain clarity to achieve their dreams. The following are a few examples of the areas I focus on:
- Big life decisions and the desire for a second opinion.
- Achieving work-life balance.
- Creativity blocks.
- Boundary betting.
- Home de-cluttering & styling.
- Navigating the new normal.
- Overcoming blocks to financial and career success.
- Moms balancing self-identity stuff, motherhood, and embracing their feminine persona.